Random good picture Not show
2) It may be safer not to advertise your presence.
3) The mere presence of children in the room is enough to upset him.
4) She was so quiet that her presence was hardly noticed.
5) I had the strong sense of an unseen presence in the room.
6) Your presence is requested at the meeting.
7) The burglar had left several traces of his presence.
8) He never even bothered to acknowledge her presence.
9) Babies are weak and vulnerable in the presence of huge shapes that they can only dimly perceive.
10) Her presence during the crisis had a calming effect.
11) He felt constraint in her presence.
12) He hardly seemed to notice my presence.
13) She roiled the wine in his presence.
14) His presence should fill the power vacuum which has been developing over the past few days.
15) She was seemingly unaffected by his presence.
16) The dogs were trained to detect the presence of explosives.
17) His presence is indicative of his willingness to help.
18) The presence of the rest of the family made John's absence even more poignant.
19) Her presence imparted an air of elegance .
20) The presence of an armed gang added a major complication.
21) He has a commanding presence and deep,(http://sentencedict.com/presence.html) authoritative voice.
22) He marshaled them into the presence of the Queen.
23) He said they were opposed to the presence of alien forces in the region.
24) Your presence is requested at the club meeting on Friday.
25) The French contingent certainly made their presence known at this year's conference.
26) One theory about the existence of extraterrestrial life rests on the presence of carbon compounds in meteorites.
27) The soldiers did not bother to moderate their coarse humour in her presence.
28) The UN were faced with an ignominious withdrawal or a long - term military presence.
29) Litmus paper can be used as an indicator of the presence of acid in a solution.
30) Perhaps the major stumbling block to reunification is the military presence in South Korea.
More similar words: in the presence of, present, represent, at present, omnipresent, for the present, presentation, representation, representative, preserve, essence, absence, sentence, presidency, residence, preference, make sense, reserve, reserved, research, resemble, researcher, reservation, press, hence, fence, express, press for, impress, commence.