Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He wiped a dribble of saliva from his chin.
2. Add just a dribble of oil.
3. There was dribble all down the baby's front.
4. His clothes are soaked in dribble.
5. Dribble the remaining olive oil over the tomatoes.
6. Dribble a few drops of olive oil over the pizza.
7. There was a dribble of brandy in the bottom of the bottle.
8. The flow of water was reduced to a dribble.
9. He was trying to dribble the ball past his opponents.
10. There was dribble all over her chin.
11. Dribble the hot mixture slowly into the blender.
12. There's only a dribble of coffee left[sentencedict.com],[http://sentencedict.com/dribble.html] I'm afraid.
13. Dribble the oil into the beaten egg yolks.
14. He wiped the dribble from his chin.
15. Brinkworth's attempted dribble through the Milan defence was stopped by Ponti's tackle.
16. His speed allows him to easily dribble past defenders.
17. The third dribble, left-handed, at 3. 2, is a few feet from halfcourt.
18. His cheek was cut and a faint dribble of blood ran towards the corner of his mouth.
19. Now I can see every pass, every dribble and every goal.
20. Under the present system, payments often dribble in months if not years later.
21. There was a dribble of sweat at Holly's forehead.
22. Really, a maestro off the dribble.
23. I expect these so-called personal digital assistants to dribble slowly out this year.
24. The ball would spin or dribble down the lawn and stop a few feet away from the silver maple.
25. Using his crossover dribble to create space between him and a defender and then sticking a 3-pointer.
26. Either that or using one player to dribble the whole length of the pitch.
27. The Wizard of the Dribble:A footballing legend comes to lunch.
28. I watch the horrible dream drive away and disappear in a dribble of tail-lights.
29. In another cupboard they found half a bottle of whisky and a dribble of brandy in the bottom of a Courvoisier bottle.
30. Fans loved his skill, he was regarded as the wizard of dribble.