1. After losing the first game of the double-header , our team bounced back to win the scond.
2. We sneaked over once and were well into a doubleheader when our grandmother saw us and swooped in like a thundercloud.
3. Lancashire's only representatives in the cup final double-header are Waterhead of Oldham.
4. Wenger has long seen this week's double-header - they entertain Manchester United on Saturday – as the first examination of his young players' credentials.
5. Alan Hansen believes Liverpool's double-header with Everton could prove crucial in the club's quest for success this season.
6. There, Richardson usually entered the first game of the Friday night double-header in the second inning.
7. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is struggling to be fit for Norway's Euro 2008 qualifying double-header after complaining of pain in his knee.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. Moving to the Championship, Ritchie De Laet was involved in an Easter double-header, featuring in Pompey's draws with Burnley and Swansea.
9. The last event in a day's competition, especially the final game in a baseball double-header.
10. Andriy Voronin claims he has not given up on his dream of representing Ukraine at next year's World Cup finals despite being left out of his country's squad for the double-header with Greece.
11. It means Bellamy faces a race against time before Wales' next World Cup qualifying double-header with Finland and Germany.
12. Harry Kewell believes he could be back in a Liverpool shirt in time for the Champions League double-header with Barcelona.
13. RIO Ferdinand has been cleared to link up with the England squad for their Euro 2008 double-header with Andorra and Macedonia.
14. Prior to Yossi Benayoun's winner at the Bernabeu in the first leg of their last 16 double-header , Real midfielder Rafael van der Vaart claimed the Reds were afraid of their Spanish opponents.
15. Despite leading the way in the group, Evra has warned his French team-mates against complacency going into their qualifying double-header. "l".
16. Michael Carrick could be asked to replace Hargreaves,[sentencedict.com] or Gerrard may even have to return to the centre for the October double-header .
17. England boss McClaren needed Owen firing ahead of next week's Euro 2008 double-header against Israel and Russia.
18. "It was strange for me this week because this is the first double-header I have missed since I retired, " said Giggs.
19. Frank Lampard was ruled out of Sunday's Aston Villa defeat with a thigh problem and he is still rated doubtful for England's European Championship double-header against Israel and Russia.
20. Arsenal's new signing is expected to line up for his country in their World Cup qualifying double-header against Azerbaijan and Liechtenstein at the end of the month.
21. England chief Steve McClaren names his squad for the key double-header on Friday, but Allardyce insists the striker will only be released for international duty if his medical team agree.
22. NEWCASTLE United match - winner Michael Owen is ripe for goals as he goes into England's World Cup qualifying double-header against Israel and Russia, says Sam Allardyce.
23. Despite leading the way in the group, Evra has warned his French team - mates against complacency going into their qualifying double-header .
More similar words: double, double up, double back, double-dealing, double cropping, double jeopardy, wholehearted, doubly, wholeheartedly, doubloon, forehead, trouble, troubled, in trouble, make headway, troublesome, reader, leader, pigheaded, bullheaded, spreader, leadership, floor leader, minority leader, majority leader, head and shoulders above, doubt, no doubt, doubtful, troubling.