Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Marked deep sensory disfunction and sensory ataxia involving all four limbs.
2. Disfunction of nutrition channel on cartilage endplate caused by abnormal stress intervention may be one of the main mechanisms on cervical disc degeneration.
3. Conclusion Disfunction of thyroid and autoimmunity might be related to the pathogenesis of vitiligo.
4. Coxsackie virus; Multiple organs and multiple systems disfunction; Young child.
5. Result:The cognitive disfunction was found to be 14.29% in long lived elderly in Bama area.
6. Objective To evaluate the patients' kidney disfunction which were caused by simple jaw fracture or jaw fracture with brain injury and investigate the remedial methods.
7. Results The incidence of middle ear disfunction on the cleft palates was much higher than control group, with statistics significance.
8. Conclusion:The results suggest that there is a prethrombotic state in patients with CHD, manifested as impaired fibrinolysis , vascular endothelin cells disfunction and platelet activation.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. "There is no study showing that pork meat significantly improves sexual activity, " Amado Bechara, a specialist in sexual disfunction, told the website of the newspaper La Nacion.
10. If you are thinking you are social networking, you are actually becoming a social disfunction.
11. In 69 cases who were followed-up, there are 30(43.48%)cases who developed limb paralysis and sphincter disorder and male sexual disfunction.
12. Conclusion: Acupuncture can improve the swallowing function and blood oxygen degree of stork patient with swallowing disfunction and safety without side effect.
13. Background: The ocular surface diseases are common in ophthalmology in many of which the defect or disfunction of the limbal stem cells may exist. And the therapy for them is troublesome.
14. The patients involved did not suffered from anemia, liver and renal function disfunction, heart and cerebrovascular disease, diabetes and TB.
15. It is simple and easy to use and thought to be safe for treating infantile respiratory disfunction, especially for those patients failed in routine oxygen abministration by nasal tubes or face masks.
16. The group B, 12 cases, was that with fracture of optic nerve canal and visual disfunction. The decompression of optic nerve canal was performed.
17. Objective: observation to the influence on the swallowing function and the blood oxygen degree after acupuncture to stork patient with swallowing disfunction, and analysis therapy's security.
18. Clinical symptoms of these meningiomas mainly were headache, nausea, light Vomiting, papilloedema and disfunction of limbs.
19. The major complications were severe infection, hypotension , acute renal failure, adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS, and multiple organ disfunction syndrome(MODS.
20. This essay analyzes the environment problem looms in the evolution of market economy reform and its economic root : market and government disfunction, besides, it puts forward concrete solutions.
More similar words: dysfunction, dysfunctional, erectile dysfunction, production function, function, and function, function as, functional, consumption function, objective function, function key, functioning, functionary, functionally, malfunction, nonfunctional, function keys, functionality, functionalism, functionalist, malfunctioning, linear function, social function, multifunctional, disjunction, executive function, quadratic function, polynomial function, exponential function, nondisjunction.