Random good picture Not show
1. Their decision to do nothing makes them culpable.
2. The prime minister is highly culpable in this affair.
3. She believed him culpable of murder.
4. The accident was the result of a culpable failure to consider the risks involved.
5. The judge found the man culpable.
6. He pleaded guilty to culpable homicide.
7. The oil companies are culpable too.
8. At the same time, the culpable faction is viewed as exempt from organizational control.
9. Sloppy accounting was culpable for the shortfall in revenue.
10. I cannot be held culpable.
11. Sutherland has denied the culpable homicide of Mr Buckley.
12. THe man who killed children is culpable.
13. We are ourselves partly culpable for the state of events.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. I would not be culpable for dividing and restricting computer users, but it would happen nonetheless.
15. Equally culpable is the royalist PAD that Mr Kasit belongs to.
16. I cannot be held culpable ( for their mistakes ).
17. But social mores are also culpable.
18. Both parties were held to be to some extent culpable.
19. He would immortalize Jack and vindicate himself from his culpable grief by becoming what Jack would have been.
20. Both individual men and the political movements men have made within the working class are culpable.
21. If people develop smoking-related diseases, are they or the tobacco companies culpable?
22. In that lack of concern, he was no more or less culpable than his predecessors.
23. Yesterday(sentencedict.com), the Crown accepted a guilty plea to the reduced charge of culpable homicide.
24. Still, he would have done if it hadn't slipped his mind, and surely the intention made him culpable.
25. Blaming copand a more probable explanation was that Kawashima was simply culpable of poor goalkeeping.
26. The driver arrested after the accident which killed former president Nelson Mandela's great grandchild will face a charge of drunken driving and culpable homicide, Gauteng police said.
27. Third chapter is the standard of Recoupment against Employees with Culpable Negligence, this also a premise which the Recoupment against Employees with Culpable Negligence.
28. Note first how he calls it "the Mulcaire case", mentioning only the private investigator Glenn Mulcaire and thereby neatly omitting to mention the name of his own culpable royal editor, Clive Goodman.
29. At first, he could not get rid of a culpable sense of licence on his part.
30. One is to cushion the blow to families and communities, even if some are culpable.
More similar words: mea culpa, capable, culprit, sculpture, able, cable, table, unable, notable, enable, usable, gabled, affable, tableau, be able to, suitable, disabled, bearable, renewable, reliable, amicable, amenable, variable, vegetable, adorable, sociable, enjoyable, miserable, on the table, adaptable.