Random good picture Not show
1. I find his sense of humour rather puerile.
2. Concert organisers branded the group's actions as puerile.
3. She was tired of answering these puerile questions.
4. What a puerile thing to say!
5. Similarly, the puerile masquerade of seventies non-swearing was worth watching because it was deliciously nonsensical.
6. An apparently astonishing claim, and a puerile one too, but true none the less.
7. These discussions have always seemed a bit puerile to me.
8. At their most puerile , games are a grand hack.
9. The story is simple, even puerile.
10. Puerile cerebral palsy is syndrome of cerebra trauma, which is concomitant with functional obstacles and hypogenesis.
11. The belief in it issues from the puerile egos of inferior men.
12. A puerile tear dimmed my eye while I looked a tear of disappointment and impatience.
13. He said that he never heard anything so puerile before.
14. Puerile chronic persisting diarrhea is a kind of common disease.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
15. Marked by or indicating a lack of maturity; puerile.
16. His puerile pranks sometimes offended his more mature friends.
17. He was trying to give puerile excuses.
18. I have devoted myself to knowledge, while you prefer puerile things like prose, rhythm and metre.
19. It is true that one can scan a whole evening's programmes and find only puerile junk on every channel.
20. They are called fathers and mothers by the civil code, which is puerile and honest.
21. He was more interested in states of mind than in " puerile superstitions, Gothic castles, and chimeras. ".