Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Adolescence is the period of transition between childhood and adulthood.
2) He grew from adolescence to young manhood.
3) Many bodily changes occur during adolescence.
4) My childhood and adolescence were a joyous outpouring of energy, a ceaseless quest for expression, skill, and experience. School was only a background to the supreme delight of lessons in music, dance, and dramatics, and the thrill of sojourns in the country, theaters, concerts.
5) Adolescence is the process of going from childhood to maturity.
6) Adolescence is the period of progression from childhood to adulthood.
7) She developed the problem in early adolescence.
8) At adolescence, muscles go through a growth spurt.
9) There was a lot of unhappiness in my adolescence.
10) No one knows for sure why adolescence is unique to humans.
11) Acne is the curse of adolescence.
12) The movie is a perfect distillation of adolescence.
13) I spent my childhood and adolescence in Florida.
14) That song is so reminiscent of my adolescence.
15) Some people become very self-conscious in adolescence.
16) Adolescence brings about major changes in a young person's body.
17) Most people regarded adolescence as some kind of Armageddon, a battle one was sure to lose.
18) Yes, adolescence is the age of flaring, terminal embarrassment.
19) In late adolescence and young adulthood, planning skills were in turn related to social functioning and parenting behaviour.
20) The play is set in the dangerous no-man's land between youth and adolescence.
21) There is often a period of sexual experimentation during adolescence.
22) Some young people who were easy-going and extroverted as children become self-conscious in early adolescence.
23) The film is about the trials and tribulations of adolescence.
24) Psychology had sanctified the opinion that youthful rebellion was a natural stage of adolescence.
25) Perhaps this is one reason why cigarette smoking is so attractive in adolescence.
26) Her hauntingly beautiful face seemed to perfectly encompass the vulnerability of adolescence.
27) She repeated what Rosalind Swain had said about odd things happening in adolescence,(http://sentencedict.com/adolescence.html) about adolescents harbouring poltergeists.
28) Any genuinely orthodox unionist would have been a member since late adolescence!
29) These findings highlight the importance of peer pressures in adolescence.
30) The children, like all others, grow up and pass through childhood into adolescence.
More similar words: adolescent, obsolescence, convalescence, acquiescence, pearlescent, condolence, descent, descend, coalesce, senescent, descended, quiescent, crescendo, descendant, condescend, decrescent, evanescent, iridescent, convalesce, fluorescent, descendants, effervescent, condescension, behind the scenes, fertile crescent, phosphorescent, violence, licence, prescience, insolence.