Random good picture
(1) Cremation is more common than burial in some countries.
(2) My dad's cremation was a sad affair.
(3) Half of California's deceased opt for cremation.
(4) In Bali a cremation is a festive occasion, lavish and expensive. Sentencedict.com
(5) The cremation of dead pets, which are treated as clinical waste, was a revelation.
(6) He ritually destroyed his early paintings - a cremation at a mortuary, no less - in 1966.
(7) Among those attending the cremation ceremony in Vientiane on Jan. 28 were President Souphanouvong, making a rare public appearance.
(8) But as they attended a private cremation tonight there was still no word from the local criminal informants.
(9) The cremation ritual was directed mainly at inducing the spirit of the dead person to go on to the afterworld.
(10) Cremation or burial is regarded as an offence.
(11) An additional factor is the increasing popularity or cremation.
(12) Looking for my father, even after his cremation, in the coffee bar where I used to meet him.
(13) After yesterday's memorial service, cremation took place at Colwyn Bay.
(14) Cremation costs an average of ￡ 1[sentencedict.com],215-a 12 % rise.
(15) If select Cremation, what do you think how to settle down the cremains?
(16) Due to many causes, there was cremation in the folk.
(17) The future-looking are touting resummation, or "flameless cremation, " a process that uses an alkaline solution to dissolve bodies.
(18) Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.
(19) Coffins are due for cremation are usually made with plastic handles.
(20) First look at the Funeral Parlor ( including cremation market ) characteristics of the market.
(21) After the cremation, Eon's remains will be buried in his hometown - Busan.
(22) It led to the famous judgement of Sir James Stephen, that cremation is legal provided it causes no nuisance to others.
(23) The coroner granted a request from the family, none of whom were in court, for a cremation certificate.
(24) He saw a light far away, where a body was burning in the cremation ground.
(25) No wonder that the myth of handles being removed from coffins at the time of cremation perpetuates.
(26) That means villagers are left with a choice of cremation or burial in Wallingford 4 miles away.
(27) He must receive the above certificates the day before the cremation is due to take place.
(28) Before the funeral can take place the funeral director must have the burial or cremation certificates.
(29) Guo: Old Chen, you live a good life in the South East Asia country, this is your wife's cremation proof, I bring to you from the letter carrier .
(30) A small-scale memorial service for family, relatives, and close friends is scheduled to be held at 8pm on 27 February (Sunday) at the World Funeral Parlour, with a cremation on the following day.
More similar words: crematory, creation, formation, emancipation, animation, summation, information, reformation, mathematics, inflammation, matriculation, transformation, schematic, ratification, gratification, premonition, discretion, nation, oration, relation, negation, location, duration, zonation, mutation, libation, operation, vexation, national, education.