2. The awards are made at the discretion of the committee.
3. When exercising its discretion, the court will have regard to all the circumstances.
4. You must show discretion in choosing your friend.sentencedict.com
5. The school governors have absolute discretion over which pupils they admit.
6. He thought discretion the better part.
7. Discretion is the better part of valor.
8. People want to have more discretion over their working hours.
9. Bail is granted at the discretion of the court.
10. Discretion is not Jeremy's strong point.
11. Leon is the very soul of discretion.
12. The judge exercised his discretion rightly to admit the evidence.
13. Promotions are left to the discretion of the supervisor.
14. Discretion in speech is more than eloquence.
15. You must use your own discretion.
16. He is the soul of discretion.
17. Jane is the soul of discretion .
18. The committee has the absolute discretion to refuse applications.
19. I hope I may trust to your discretion.
20. Don't worry - discretion is my middle name.
21. Don't keep asking me what to do; use your own discretion.
22. Larsson sometimes joined in the fun, but with more discretion.
23. I'll leave it up to you to use your discretion .
24. How much to tell terminally ill patients is left to the discretion of the doctor.
25. Police work involves a considerable degree of flexibility and discretion.
26. There's no need for anyone to tell you what to do next - you're old enough to use your own discretion.
27. 'Do you want me to do the job myself or hire a photographer?' 'I leave it to your discretion.
28. I'm sure you don't want reminding of the need for discretion.
29. There is no service charge and tipping is at your discretion.
30. They would like local authorities to be given greater discretion as to how the money is spent.
More similar words: discrimination, discussion, description, prescription, distinction, distribution, interpretation, screw, screen, scream, disc, screening, discuss, retire, disclose, discourse, discount, retired, discourage, concrete, in secret, discouraged, secretary, discharging, theoretical, retirement, notion, option, nation, action.