1. Cormorants can be pretty nasty with their beaks.
2. Among those first to die were cormorants and black-necked grebes.
3. It was easier to act out the cormorant fishing.
4. Maybe the cormorants were staying home today.
5. Fishermen, cormorants and sea eagles were not slow to discover this fact.
6. Seabirds were badly affected, with cormorants and black-necked grebes being among the first to die.
7. A nesting cormorant glared at us with green eyes, its black feathers glossed with a purple sheen.
8. As soon as the baby cormorant breaks the eggs, it is watched by Damin himself.
9. A cormorant dived into the water next to me and leaped back to the surface just inches in front of my kayak.
10. Law is a bottomless pit, it is a cormorant , a harpy, that devours everything.
11. The exciting cormorant fishing performance is over there.
12. But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.
13. And those a few old cormorant are miserable, eat those who live is further than newcome cormorant difference.
14. An onyx-winged cormorant arced downward, diving below the inky water while a hippo yawned its tusky jaws.
15. By contrast, the cormorant ascends almost vertically, levelling off only occasionally, which may equalise pressure and help birds avoid the bends.
16. A cormorant returns with its catch at dawn in the Pantanal, a vast wetland that sprawls across Brazil, Bolivia, and Paraguay.
17. The cormorant is a large, long - necked , dark - colored bird which lives near sea coasts and eats fish.
18. A cormorant can catch 15kg of fish a day, but only after three to five years of training.
19. Zhangjiajie is located in the courtyard Tian old cormorant Zhangjiajie City Bay on the eastern side of the bridge 500 meters, is the Premier Zhu Rongji read the book.
20. A blue-grey heron glided to rest on a pebbly strand, and a cormorant flew high overhead like a goose.
21. On the river is a long dark wooden boat, a cormorant fisherman.
22. Icebergs that last for a week or longer provide perches for bald eagles, cormorants and gulls.
23. Swimming among the flooded trees are great rafts of cormorants, often 5,000 strong.
24. And the water is again perfectly blue, the gulls and cormorants fishing as always.
25. The Dee at Chester was fishable but the only action was from 40 cormorants who have taken up residence above the weir.
26. Ovidio said: "time eat thellongs"; Shakespeare: "time is a voracious cormorant.
27. If every heartbeat, every swing of a pendulum, every unfolding of wings of a cormorant are all harmonized together, how could a traveler know that he has passed to a new zone of time?
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The team found that populations of seabird species the eagles had historically preyed on, such as Brandt's cormorant and Cassin's auklet, are now greatly reduced on the islands.
29. This is part of a larger Government programme to reduce Cormorant predation on commercial fish in the fishponds around Mai Po and Inner Deep Bay.
30. In the afternoon it all became coffee-table photogenic: blue skies, white ice, calm waters, a lone cormorant on a steeple of ice, and twee chinstrap penguins hiking up snowy slopes.
More similar words: rigor mortis, memoranda, memorandum, ignorant, deodorant, ignorantly, armor, hormone, storm out, enormous, hormonal, enormously, furthermore, value for money, growth hormone, moral, antiperspirant, coral, morass, morale, morals, amoral, thermoregulation, immoral, moralise, moralist, morality, corporal, coral sea, decorate.