Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I confide absolutely in his honesty.
(2) There is no one here I can confide in.
(3) Jone felt she could only confide in her mother.
(4) Because she is understanding, people around her confide in her.
(5) There's no one here I can confide in.
(6) She used to confide in him whenever she had a problem.
(7) Why didn't you confide the secret to me?
(8) Can I confide in you?
(9) Can I confide my children to your care?
(10) I've never felt able to confide in my sister.
(11) Do you have a friend that you can confide in?
(12) She's nice(sentencedict.com), but I don't feel I can confide in her.
(13) It is important to have someone you can confide in.
(14) You don't imagine I could confide in my best friends, do you?
(15) He likes some one to confide in.
(16) We confide in his abilities.
(17) I did not confide to Otto that Jean-Claude was stealing from me.
(18) He had no one to confide in and would have seen seeking psychiatric help himself as a sign of weakness. Sentencedict.com
(19) He is going to confide the secrets of his heart to us.
(20) I merely wish to confide in you as friends.
(21) It is not good for a physician to confide personal details of his life to a patient.
(22) The decision makers don't confide in you.
(23) It is important that an adolescent boy should have an adult in whom he can confide.
(24) Some of the patients, especially the dying, wanted to confide in the man and woman who had eased their suffering.
(25) Her father, quiet, humorous, stubbornly determined, gone now, no longer there to consult and confide in.
(26) When she met her current boyfriend and fell pregnant, she had not been able to confide in them.
(27) On the spur of the moment, Matilda decided that the one person she would like to confide in was Miss Honey.
(28) Kirov had opened himself up so that the younger man would trust him enough to confide his deepest thoughts.
(29) I gave you that ultimatum because I wanted you to confide in me.
(30) It is unrealistic to assume that a junior will confide in you unless you are prepared to confide in him or her.
More similar words: confident, confirm, on fire, bona fide, diffident, confuse, confess, confront, conflict, conference, confession, conflict with, confrontation, consider, considerable, considerably, consideration, be considered as, side by side, on foot, side, aide, tide, idea, wide, aside, slide, rider, bride, video.