Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When cholesteric and isotropy phase were coexistent, the solution showed multi - texture behavior with variation of concentration.
2. INTRODUCTION :This work shows various coexistent conflicts of things between inside and outside, opening and closing , connecting and cutting off, etc.
3. When cholesteric phase and isotropy phase were coexistent , the solution showed multi-texture behavior with variation of concentration.
4. As an organization coexistent of profitability and public resistance, the state-owned enterprise has the superiority and responsibility in the management of natural disaster crises.
5. The effects of matrix and coexistent elements on the determination were studied.
6. This report describes two cases of scrotal cystocele coexistent with lipoma and the possible correlation between these two conditions.
7. And the a gas liquid coexistent line.
8. Histology of resected polyps revealed adenomata. Coexistent malignancy was found in 12.3% of polyps.
9. If endometrial hyperplasia with atypia is diagnosed by blind biopsy, further evaluation is needed to exclude a coexistent endometrial adenocarcinoma, which is present in 25 percent.
10. The numerical experiments are used to analyze the lost profit because of ignoring the inventory-driven substitutable demand when price-driven and inventory-driven are coexistent.
11. Chunks allocated at about the same time by a program tend to have similar reference patterns and coexistent lifetimes.
12. There's a coexistence between the gas phase and the liquid phase. And what does it mean for A liquid to be coexistent with A in the gas phase?
13. Alternatively, continuous oral megestrol at doses of 40 mg two to four times per day can be administered after coexistent endometrial cancer is excluded.
14. Implicit learning and explicit learning, which consist of a coexistent system working in parallel and mutual independent way, are the two types of learning.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
15. Coronary heart disease ( CHD ) and depression are always coexistent and affect each other.
16. The paper explores the static equilibrium adsorption and adsorbent kinetic properties of methamidophos, patulin and brown substance in apple juice on adsorbent resin under coexistent conditions.
17. Harmony is a state in which all quarters of contradictory things become united, coordinated, coexistent and developing in certain conditions.
18. To explore the clinical relationship between nodular goiter and coexistent thyroid cancer and their diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
19. In the theory, the rationality of single subject research is demonstrated by single coexistent analogy, plausible reasoning and falsification.
20. The influences of acidity, developer dosage, developing time and coexistent ions on determination results were studied.
21. New measures of economic performance are needed, ones that consider human wellbeing as coexistent with the health of the natural world, and account for the state of nature's capital.
22. Isobestic point spectrophotometric method is proposed to determine the compositions and stability constants of complexes in a coexistent system of mononuclear and polynuclear complexes.
23. Research findings show: residential public demand is transforming from a unitary pattern of survival to a pluralist, coexistent pattern of survival and enjoyment and development.
24. At last it analyzes the problem facing private finance at present from the coexistent relationship between private economy and private finance.
25. The establishment of its value means the culture of childhood has become an independent culture and has become coexistent with adult culture.
26. Experiment simulation plays an important role in researching the theory of energy coexistent.
27. The mating status of field-collected male and female moths can be determined by the use of cornuti, spermatophore, and the coexistent relations of cornuti and spermatophore.
28. Objective To investigate the clinical characteristics and evaluate surgical experiences in Hashimoto's disease patients suffering from coexistent thyroid nodules.
29. Objective:To investigate the pathogenesy, diagnostic and treatment in Hashimoto's disease patients suffering from coexistent thyroid papillary carcinoma.
More similar words: coexistence, coexist, coexisting, come into existence, existent, non-existent, nonexistent, existentialist, inexistent, existential, pre-existent, existentialism, existence, nonexistence, in existence, inexistence, exist, sexist, preexist, existing, listen to, subsistent, persistent, insistent, distention, consistent, preexisting, insistently, inconsistent, persistently.