Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
2. I can't understand what she sees in that clown.
3. Our host was wearing a clown costume.
4. He was laughing, the clown of the twosome.
5. He decided to become a clown to join the wacky world of the circus.
6. Each clown capped the last joke of the other.
7. The children were diverted by the clown.
8. She dressed up as a clown with a white face and red nose.
9. The performance of the clown kept the public rolling about.
10. The clown panicked the audience with a gag.
11. Robert was always the class clown .
12. The moment the clown appeared on stage,[sentencedict.com] the audience folded up.
13. When you open the box, a clown pops out.
14. The star clown was considered a master of witty banter.
15. He had to clown every day.
16. The boy plays the clown to get attention.
17. As a clown he visits local hospitals to cheer up sick children.
18. Len Shackleton Len Shackleton, the self-styled clown prince of football(sentencedict.com), has died aged 78.
19. The clown tickled the kids.
20. The actors sport clown make-up and often progress on stilts.
21. The next moment the clown turned his bare face up to the rain that streamed through the icy light.
22. At once the clown scampered off into the dark.
23. The Clown Loach are continually fighting; they emit a clicking sound which I know is territorial.
24. I just curled up when I saw her dressed as a clown.
25. Some would come in racing silks, or T-shirts with amusing messages, or in clown outfits.
26. Though he undertook a great variety of roles, all were informed at heart with the wisdom of the sad clown.
27. Cut a little off the wide base of the large cake so that it will sit firmly as the domed body of the clown.
28. Maguire, matter of fact, is much like the class clown who sits three bar stools away watching the game.
29. Agents, these days, they look like corporation men but Herrick was more show biz than Coco the Clown.
30. The resulting fictionalised account is a faithful portrait of a musical genius, drunken lout, spiritual healer, liar and clown.