Random good picture Not show
(1) Low levels of choline in the body can give rise to high blood-pressure.
(2) The hydrolysisproducts of sinapine are sinapic acid and choline.
(3) Trimethylamine and choline have similar structures to the substrate trimethylamine oxide and could be functioning as competitive inhibitors.
(4) MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Determination of the choline acetyltransferase activity in the groups.
(5) Acetyl choline can how is sexual urticaria treated?
(6) It mainly trades in feedstuff choline chloride liquid, powder and plant growth promoter.
(7) Phosphatidyl choline is a naturally occurring molecule that is composed of choline, phosphoric acid and hydrocarbons.
(8) While the C-terminal of the choline kinase contained a phosphotransferase consensus sequence, which was presumed to be involved in catalytic function.
(9) DMAE is an immediate precursor of choline, an important component of skin cell membranes.
(10) CDP - choline improved the recoveryof SEPs caused by brain ischemia obviously.
(11) Choline is a substance similar to the B vitamins.
(12) Production technology of choline chloride, content analysis method, mainly faking and adulterating methods and relevent distinction methods were summarized in this paper.
(13) A new process to synthesize choline chloride by using macroporous strong basic anion-exchange resin as catalyst and chloroethanol and trimethylamine as raw materials is introduced.
(14) The results showed that the content of Phosphatidyl choline was reduced after the decoction of Placenta Hominis and with the rise of temperature.
(15) Methods: The choline fiber - optic biosensor designed included a LED , a bifurcated fiber[sentencedict.com], two kinds of spectrometer.
(16) OBJECTIVE:In this paper, we discussed the protective effect of phosphatidyl choline(PC) on peroxide damage in mice.
(17) Objective To observe the effect of fructose-1, 6-diphosphate and Cytidine Diphosphate Choline in the treatment of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy.
(18) The results showed that SOX from strain 42-1 was an induced enzyme and could be induced by reagents, such as sarcosine, creatine, creatinine and choline chloride.
(19) Conclusions The excited effect of shuichangpu are mediated by choline M, N receptor.
(20) Lier steatosis was induced in male Wistar rats by a choline - methionine - deficient diet. Sentencedict.com
(21) Aim : To investigate the trill and stability of diclofenac acid - choline eyedrops.
(22) By passing ammonium rei - neckate through the column, a pink band of choline reineckate was formed.
(23) Objective: Extracting nutritional material of Chlamys farreri with water-extraction method, and determining the content of its polysaccharide, taurine and choline.
(24) A simple method was developed for rapid, accurate determination of phosphatidyl choline in lecithin health foods.
(25) By this mechanism, new phosphatides containing the fatty acids of phosphatidyl choline may be prepared.
(26) Objective To explore some certain processes and effects of lysolecithin choline (LPC) in the pathogenesis of pancreatic encephalopathy (PE).
(27) MR spectroscopy demonstrates increased cerebral glutamine and decreased myoinositol and choline metabolites.
(28) Results: T-588 administration successfully prevented motoneuron loss and ameliorated the choline acetyltransferase immunoreactivity in the ipsilateral nucleus ambiguus after vagal nerve avulsion.
(29) Experimental results showed that the contents of phospholipids and phosphoinositol of young and old red blood cells were of no significant difference, except the phosphatidyl choline.
(30) Method Treat 285 cases of lacunar cerebral infarction with cytidine diphosphate choline and puerarin, and treat pointing to symptoms for those with basic diseases.
More similar words: acetylcholine, choledocholithiasis, holiness, psycholinguistic, psycholinguistics, melancholic, melancholia, public holiday, public holidays, potholing, schooling, pigeonholing, isoline, hold the line, caroline, gasoline, crinoline, solid line, holistic medicine, chorus line, clinical psychology, trampoline, clinical psychologist, gasoline pump, bring into line, crystalline solid, choledochotomy, choler, holism, scholar.