Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Low levels of choline in the body can give rise to high blood-pressure.
(2) MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Determination of the choline acetyltransferase activity in the groups.
(3) Acetyl choline can how is sexual urticaria treated?
(4) It mainly trades in feedstuff choline chloride liquid, powder and plant growth promoter.
(5) DMAE is an immediate precursor of choline, an important component of skin cell membranes.
(6) CDP - choline improved the recoveryof SEPs caused by brain ischemia obviously.
(7) Choline is a substance similar to the B vitamins.
(8) Methods: The choline fiber - optic biosensor designed included a LED , a bifurcated fiber, two kinds of spectrometer. Sentencedict.com
(9) METHODS: The acetyl - choline ( ACh ) - induced current ( IACh ) was measured on PC 12 cells by whole - cell clamp technique.
(10) Choline dehydrogenase ( CDH ) isolated from Escherichia coli, can help the expression of glycine betaine efficiently.
(11) Clinical symptoms found in young pigs suffering from choline deficiency are unthriftiness.
(12) Conclusions The excited effect of shuichangpu are mediated by choline M, N receptor.
(13) Lier steatosis was induced in male Wistar rats by a choline - methionine - deficient diet.
(14) Aim : To investigate the trill and stability of diclofenac acid - choline eyedrops.
(15) By passing ammonium rei - neckate through the column, a pink band of choline reineckate was formed.
(16) By this mechanism, new phosphatides containing the fatty acids of phosphatidyl choline may be prepared.
(17) Influene of the conditions on main steps of biosynthesis of CDP - choline was experimented.
(18) Convenient traffic, is extremely advantageous geographical location, is the country's largest choline chloride manufacturing enterprises.
(19) Objective : To develop a HPLC method for determination cytidine diphosphate choline ( CDPC ) .
(20) Compared withthe candida utilis YL , the yields of CDP - choline was enhanced 2.01 times.
More similar words: acetylcholine, choledocholithiasis, holiness, psycholinguistic, psycholinguistics, melancholic, melancholia, public holiday, public holidays, potholing, schooling, pigeonholing, isoline, hold the line, caroline, gasoline, crinoline, solid line, holistic medicine, chorus line, clinical psychology, trampoline, clinical psychologist, gasoline pump, bring into line, crystalline solid, choledochotomy, choler, holism, scholar.