Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He had been born with the caul, the inner fetal membrane had covered his head at birth.
2. She said that babies born in a caul were born to great fame or great misfortune, certainly something special.
3. In burst of the caul before about to give birth, call caul to defeat ) of ( Premature Rupture Of Membranes early.
4. Conclusion Application of caul plus infrared irradiation can promote the healing of wound after perineal incision.
5. But the fat, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver of the sin offering, he burnt upon the altar; as the LORD commanded Moses.
6. I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart[http://Sentencedict.com], and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
7. Objective Understand reason of high occurrence rate of dystocia while caul early broken .
8. Methods Analyze reasons and styles of dystocia for 200 cases of pregnant woman with caul early broken , and compare with 200 cases of without above disease selected by random.
9. Radioactivity in vivo was highly accumulated in thyroid gland, in stomach, kidney, adrenal gland and caul secondarily, in liver , heart, intestine, fat and spleen decrease successively.
10. Leviticus 9 : 10 But the fat, and the kidneys, and the caul above the liver of the sin offering, he burnt upon the altar; as the LORD commanded Moses.
11. And he took all the fat that was upon the inwards, and the caul above the liver, and the two kidneys, and their fat, and Moses burned it upon the altar.
12. The two little kidneys, and the fat which is by the flanks, and the caul of the liver with the little kidneys.
13. Shop equipment and hand tools, such as router, templates and hole saws, heat blankets and thermocouples, vacuum bags and caul plates, measuring devices, conversion of metric and inch system.