Random good picture Not show
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
8. Hibernian clinched the First Division title when they beat Hamilton 2-0.
9. The storms beat on the ship.
10. I will loveyou with every beat of my heart.
11. The visitors beat at the door until he answered.
12. Her heart beat violently when she received the letter.
13. They beat him down to the ground and stamped him on his body.
14. We beat their heads off at an English competition.
15. Beat swords into ploughshares.
16. According to the police,[sentencedict.com] his attackers beat him with a blunt instrument.
17. The cruel master beat his slaves mercilessly with a whip.
18. Beat the butter and sugar together and slowly add the eggs.
19. Beat up the eggs before you add the flour.
20. He beat the other runners by a margin of ten seconds/by a wide margin.
21. Don't beat around the bush, come straight to the point!
22. Our soldiers beat back all the attacks of the enemy.
23. He beat up on my brother's kid one time.
24. He pounced on the photographer, beat him up and smashed his camera.
25. They beat Argentina one-nil in the final.
26. Thinking is, or ought to be, a coolness and a calmness; and our poor hearts throb, and our poor brains beat too much for that.
27. For this peccadillo he was demoted and sent back to pound the beat.
28. The force hopes to increase the number of its beat constables.
29. Do not argue with an idiot.He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
30. Behind the fear of an ideal you, you create the fear, you can beat him.
More similar words: beat up, upbeat, beaten, beat down, browbeat, beat about, beatitude, unbeatable, be at war with, bean, beak, beam, beach, beads, beard, beast, beacon, beauty, beaded, bear out, bear up, bear on, bugbear, be able to, beautify, bearable, bearings, bear with, be aware of, beautiful.