Random good picture Not show
2. Have no doubts because of trouble nor be thou discomtited; for the water of life's fountain springeth from a gloom bed.
6. Sit not sad because that time a fitful aspect weareth; Patience is most bitter, yet most sweet the fruit it bearth.
7. He is immortal 6, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible 7voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion 8and sacrifice9 and endurance.
15. We tend to go skiing during the off-season because it's cheaper.
16. Our bus won't start because the battery is flat.
17. She was forced to retire early from teaching because of ill health.
18. Much of the country is uninhabitable because it is desert.
19. Howe was turning into an alcoholic because of the stress of his job.
20. Inflation is considered to be undesirable because of its adverse effects on income distribution.
21. He couldn't take that job at the zoo because of his epilepsy.
22. Certain chemicals have been banned because of their damaging effect on the environment.
23. Desire causes suffering because it can never be completely gratified.
24. This suitcase won't lock because it is too full.
25. You're in here because of me.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The match was postponed to the next day because of bad weather.
27. She was rooted to her seat because she was afraid to speak in front of a large group.
28. Knowledge is the most precious treasure of all things, because it can never be given away, nor stolen nor consumed.
29. jiddu Krishnamurti, lndia-born religious philosop Aman who does not know what passion is will never knowlove because love can come into being only when there is total self aban -donment .