Random good picture Not show
(4) The house is being built at the moment.
(5) The two houses were built after the same model.
(6) Banc One of Ohio has built an empire in the mid-west by gobbling up smaller banks.
(7) The yachts are built to the highest specifications.
(8) He built the house low and wide.
(9) They built a primitive shelter out of tree trunks.
(10) Houses in this part of the country are built of flint.
(11) That is the house which I built.
(12) The house is built on the site of a medieval prison.
(13) The temple was built about 206 B.C.
(14) She has built these scraps of metal into a sculpture.
(15) It was built in the 18th century.
(16) They pulled down my old house and built five new ones.
(17) When built(sentencedict.com), the palace and its grounds were more extensive than the city itself.
(18) A new dam is now being built at the valley.
(19) The story is built around the adventures of 1knights.
(20) The new houses have been built with astonishing speed.
(21) She built the doll's house from a kit.
(22) My neighbourhood has really been built up.
(23) Most of the houses are built of stone.
(24) The school was built in the late 1970s.
(25) The canal was built to connect Sheffield with the Humber estuary.
(26) They built a wall to avoid soil being washed away.
(27) The country built up a stockpile of strategic metals.
(28) The old mansion was built in 1850.
(29) The annex has been built on to the main building.