Random good picture Not show
(1) Sixties singing star Petula Clark is making a comeback.
(2) The miniskirt made a comeback in the late 1980s.
(3) Cartoons seem to be making a comeback.
(4) The player is on the comeback trail after a serious knee injury.
(5) The former tennis star's comeback trail hit the buffers yesterday when she lost in straight sets.
(6) Will I have no comeback if the contract falls through?
(7) I couldn't think of a good comeback.
(8) She's trying to make a comeback with her first album for twenty years.
(9) After five years in retirement, he staged a comeback to international tennis.
(10) Their plans for a comeback now lie in ruins.
(11) This game marks his comeback to the international cricket scene.
(12) Tight fitting T-shirts are making a comeback.
(13) The band's trying to make/stage a comeback.
(14) Ferdinand was jubilant after making an impressive comeback from a month on the injured list.
(15) Romance is making a comeback. Reality is out.
(16) Croft's comeback hit the skids yesterday when she lost in the quarter-finals.
(17) Ian Ferguson will make his comeback with the reserves and Ian Durrant is back from a short holiday on Monday.
(18) We think wooden bats are making a comeback in Little League.
(19) A comeback some years later was aborted following a broken arm.
(20) Sometimes a few words of comfort to the one who has just failed may encourage him to stand up and even try to make a comeback.
(21) Check your contract carefully[http://Sentencedict.com], or you may have no comeback if something goes wrong.
(22) They didn't admit they were defeated; they began to recruit and attempted to stage a comeback.
(23) I wouldn't count him out. If anybody can make a comeback, he can.
(24) For once in her life, she had no sharp comeback.
(25) You agreed to the contract in writing, so now you have no comeback.
(26) After a disastrous few seasons, the team are on the comeback trail.
(27) It is perhaps no surprise to see another 60s singing star attempting a comeback.
(28) Again this year, just when it seemed his Olympic goal was slipping away, Dolan staged another remarkable comeback.
(29) Most of the zip codes with little or no comeback were concentrated in the East Bay and far North Bay.
(30) After many years of declining popularity, the lowly rhubarb is making a comeback in both gourmet and gardening circles.
More similar words: come back, give back, take back, drive back, horseback, linebacker, double back, bounce back, on the back of, date back to, bring home the bacon, be glad to see the back of, back to back, back-to-back, come by, backtrack, homebody, somebody, come before, backpack, home-brewed, debacle, back, aback, back out, back up, back on, go back, back off, outback.