Random good picture Not show
1. I had a blow-out on the driver's side.
2. A lorry travelling south had a blow-out and crashed.
3. We had a real blow-out for her birthday.
4. We went for a real blow-out to celebrate.
5. A tyre blow-out destroyed his first attempt, injury ended the second.
6. The pattern seems to be more closely approximated to the Anglo-Saxon one: drinking less frequently but in very high quantities (it tends to the "blow-out" at the weekend).
7. In the event of an inflationary blow-out - resulting from excess credit, - the US stockmarket would likely rise further, but in a volatile fashion.
8. We arrived two hours late at the big blow-out for Charle's birthday because our had a blow-out.
9. This will be a blow-out decade for the domestic steel industry. And this also should be a good decade for US economic growth.
10. We arrived two hours late at the big blow-out for Charle's birthday because our car had a blow-out.
11. Secondary settings include blow-out , fixed-volume, rinsing, reverse pipetting, and manual functions.
12. What's all this blow-out about , anyway? "
13. Google ( GOOG - news - people ) gaps up 60 points overnight on its blow-out earnings.
14. AIM: To study the relationship between the level of spinal canal stenosis and neural functional injury measured by CT fault images in different part of blow-out thoracolumbar fractures.
15. My car smashed into a tree when I had a blow-out.
16. But none of the banks still due to report, not even a resurgent JP Morgan Chase, is expected to come close to Goldman's blow-out performance.
17. It is suggested that high resistance grounded method and automation arc blow-out coil parallel resistance grounded method should be used for power distribution system.
18. The new sealing cap - similar to a smaller version of the damaged blow-out preventer - has three devices that are designed to shut the flow.
19. Objective To observe the relationship between surgery time and effect on enophthalmos resulted from a blow-out fracture of orbit.
20. When the Lees celebrated their 25th anniversary(sentencedict.com/blow-out.html), they invited all their friends to a big blow-out at the best hotel in town.
21. Objective To observe the ophthalmologic outcome of Caidwell-Luc approach for treatment of ocular motility anomalies due to orbital floor blow-out fracture.
22. Stock investors are fleeing China's state banking giants partly on fears that they aren't coming clean about their bad-debt problems after several years of blow-out lending.
23. Following the explosion and fire on the rig, the blow-out preventer on the sea bed should have automatically sealed the well, but it failed, resulting in the massive oil spill.
24. Objective To study and compare the operative results of the early and late treatment of orbital blow-out fracture.
More similar words: blowout, blow out, flow out, hollow out, follow out, blow off, blow over, blow off steam, blow-by-blow, bow out, throw out, winnow out, grow out of, low blow, flow off, allow of, follow on, flow of goods, blow, blown, blowy, blown up, blowup, blowsy, blow-up, blow in, blower, blow up, have a low opinion of, blowjob.