Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He gave us a blow-by-blow account of the incident.
2. He insisted on giving us a blow-by-blow account of what had happened.
3. Jenny bored us with a blow-by-blow account of her holiday.
4. She wanted a blow-by-blow account of what happened.
5. The next two give a more blow-by-blow account of mounting economic difficulties.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We were given a long, boring, blow-by-blow account of his last golf game.
7. His memoirs are simply a blow-by-blow account of battles, and contain very little personal comment or reflection.
8. Mr. Black needs a blow-by-blow account of the incident.
9. He bored us all with a blow-by-blow account of what he did on holiday.
10. The public have also been given blow-by-blow accounts of taxi strikes in several cities, even though industrial action has long been a taboo subject in case it triggers wider unrest.
11. 'You can't expect the company to give a blow-by-blow account of Steve Jobs's health.'
12. This article doesn't go into the blow-by-blow details of these algorithms(sentencedict.com), but just about any PHP installation will include all you need to keep your data moderately (or extremely) secure.
13. Court documents give a blow-by-blow account of an extraordinary investigation. Between the lines of damning evidence, they reveal a corrupt world in which nothing is sacred.
14. David Wessel has written a gripping blow-by-blow account of how the top brass at the Federal Reserve and Treasury flailed against financial collapse.
15. You'll have to tell me about your night our with Hamish - I want a blow-by-blow account!
16. The border war is one of the only parts of the book where Mr. Kissinger deals with India directly, giving a blow-by-blow account of events.
17. Since I saw it all happen, it was easy for me to give the police a BLOW-BY-BLOW description.
18. David Wessel’s about-to-be-released book, “In Fed We Trust, ” gives a revealing blow-by-blow account of the recent financial crisis and illustrates this point.
19. Back home I'd stumbled on Mr. Chen's blog one day reading it in jumbled Google translation and became riveted by his blow-by-blow of life on the bridge.
20. As he fell backward, the SEAL fired a second round into his head, just above his left eye, " the report said while detailing the blow-by-blow account of the special operation."
More similar words: low blow, flyblown, blowback, snow blower, blown, blow, blowy, blowsy, blown up, blowup, blow-up, blowout, blow in, blow off, blower, blow up, blow out, blow down, blowing, blowhole, blow-dry, blowjob, blow over, at one blow, windblown, overblow, blowfish, blowhard, blow a fuse, full-blown.