Random good picture Not show
(1) Can you say the alphabet backwardly?
(2) The center cities of Jiangxi develop backwardly, becoming a big obstacle of restricting the economic and social development of the whole province.
(3) While most 2.0-compatible drives are backwardly compatible with 1.1, it is generally advisable to avoid using 1.1 unless there is no other option (due to its slow speed).
(4) He took three steps backwardly.
(5) Although the space aesthetics of the fifth generation of films expedites the creative impulse of the sixth generation, it backwardly weakens the latter's narrative inertia of linear history.
(6) Both bundles as a whole and packages individually can be versioned, and increases in the minor number are used to signify new features (but remaining backwardly compatible).
(7) First of all it explains what compatibility is and advocates small, incremental, backwardly compatible changes, while always focusing on future evolution.
(8) The hypothesis favored on current evidence is that as the backwardly directed fins gradually turned into sideways-facing limbs with large areas for muscle attachments, they gained in strength.
More similar words: backward and forward, backward, backwards, backwards and forwards, backwardness, look backward, backwardation, lean over backwards, backward compatible, bend over backwards, backward integration, awkwardly, backwash, back water, backwater, cowardly, outwardly, inwardly, forwardly, upwardly, upwardly mobile, straightforwardly, blackwater, hardly, awkward, wizardly, hardly any, dastardly, niggardly, bastardly.