Random good picture Not show
1. The play revolves round the betrothal of a duke to a doctor's daughter.
2. As for Richard's betrothal nothing came of it.
3. Some initiation ceremony perhaps or unspoken betrothal?
4. A spot on a collar can spoil a betrothal.
5. But betrothal began to wear on Margarett.
6. So the betrothal was arranged and the marriage soon followed.
7. Gao Yang both the Department of child betrothal , when the operatormen dang hu dui.
8. They bought exquisite betrothal gifts when they got married.
9. Hungary: The couple exchange betrothal rings.
10. Swedish wives wear three wedding rings: for betrothal, for marriage, and for motherhood.
11. Least betrothal gift is an ox, highest it is 9 oxen.
12. Betrothal before marriage so that they can continue to build trust and stronger relationships.
13. Their betrothal took place with great pomp and rejoicings.
14. Swedish wives wear three wedding rings: betrothal, for marriage, and for motherhood.
15. According to custom, betrothal gifts are necessary for an engagement.
16. Held enough cattle, as betrothal gift , give the wife's family, just can get married stand room.
17. They are discussing when to present the betrothal gifts to the bride's family.sentencedict.com/betrothal.html
18. All at once Jehan realised that Jehana had not yet given her reasons for consenting to betrothal with Alexei.
19. In February 1173 he met Humbert at Montferrat in the Auvergne to finalize the details of the betrothal.
20. " On the happy occasion of the announcement of your betrothal, " he finished, bending over her hand.
21. Betrothal gift can guarantee the wedding contract be fulfilled and avoid the man who gives the betrothal gift breaking his promise inconsiderately.
22. He had become urgent in his entreaties that the betrothal might take place before his departure.
23. For certain souls do not some thoughts and actions, prompted by love, amount to solemn betrothal?
24. In 1950, the Chinese government enacted China's first marriage law. It banned arranged marriages, concubinage and child betrothal.
More similar words: electrothermal, betrayal, lethal, trot, broth, froth, brother, petrol, so that, beetroot, petroleum, other than, retrospect, metropolis, metropolitan, tooth and nail, retroactively, retrospective, retrospection, bet, abet, sherbet, better, between, had better, diabetes, be tired of, hall, elizabeth i, betterment.