Random good picture Not show
1. She is a forerunner of the modern women's movement.
2. The slow movement is wonderfully moody and rhapsodic.
3. Mendes led a movement to stop destruction of the rain forest.
4. The sudden movement of the ship knocked them both off balance.
5. Movement can be painful when you've hurt your back.
6. Loose clothing gives you greater freedom of movement.
7. A sudden movement caught my eye.
8. The rapid movement of an object towards the eye triggers the blink reflex.
9. With one movement, she disarmed the man and pinned him against the wall.
10. The piece ends with a truly poetic slow movement.
11. Our life is a movement, a tendency, a steady, ceaseless progress towards an unseen goal.
12. He was the virtual leader of the movement.
13. The suffragette movement campaigned for votes for women in Britain and the US.
14. They were watching her every movement.
15. The shareholder rights movement has two prongs.
16. The movement of the train lulled me to sleep.
17. he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement,(sentencedict .com) dancingwater. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
18. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
19. The trust, which has 2.3 million members, has been characterised as a sleeping giant of the environment movement.
20. Alexei rose to his feet with a single effortless movement.
21. Video cameras with night vision can be activated by movement.
22. Astrology and alternative medicine are part of the New Age movement.
23. She is most powerful and touching when she writes about the student movement in the old days.
24. The wheel is designed with obstacles in the ball's path to randomise its movement.
25. he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
26. The 1970s saw the first backlash against the emerging women's movement.
27. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blur of movement on the other side of the glass.
28. The eyes of predators are highly sensitive to the slightest movement.
29. The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement[sentencedict.com], dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
30. A sharp tap on the knee usually causes an involuntary movement of the lower leg.
More similar words: involvement, commencement, element, basement, statement, implement, placement, settlement, management, retirement, elementary, enforcement, engagement, excitement, measurement, chastisement, replacement, requirement, arrangement, government, announcement, advertisement, finite element, implementation, move, remove, move on, amendment, entertainment, sentiment.