Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The NEAs less than one kilometer in diameter probably are incompletely covered by thin layers of regolith.
2. Studies of the spectra of about fifty NEAs have given us some valuable clues to their nature and origin.
3. NEAs are accidents waiting to happen.
4. The computed rates of injection of new NEAs for the two mechanisms are roughly equal.
5. About 95 percent of the NEAs seem to be rich sources of either volatiles, ferrous metals, or specialty metals.
6. The number of NEAs down to this size is projected to be between five hundred thousand and six hundred thousand.
7. Three small NEAs have spectra very similar to those of basaltic achondrites and of the asteroid Vesta.
8. The number of known NEAs of all sizes is now nearing four hundred.
9. Current, NEA is in global investment rate annual 30.
10. To this end, NEA from 2007 began the accumulation of more local resources.
11. For the centre - left Ta Nea too, the event was an unquestionable success.
12. But NEA decides to attract more LP to enter, reflect its compatibility.
13. The USPS can solve the security issue of NEA in a certain extent.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. The purpose of on-board membrane air separation module is to supply nitrogen-enriched air (NEA) for aircraft fuel tank inerting.
15. Ta Nea, one of Greece's leading newspapers, threw its weight behind him yesterday by publishing the list itself over ten pages.
16. In the face of these difficulties, it is remarkable that the spectra of some forty-five NEAs have been studied.
17. At their farthest point from the Sun, at aphelion, most NEAs find themselves deep in the heart of the belt.
18. And squatting in what little shelter there was beside the door, just where she'd expected him, Farquhar Neas.
19. Supposing we have a detection system that has the ability to find NEAs down to some particular brightness level.
20. In recent years a powerful new radar technique for determining the shapes of NEAs has become available.
21. Neither source is by itself sufficient to provide the needed supply rate of NEAs.
22. The publicity helped lure $4.8 million in venture capital from the likes of Sand Hill Road's NEA.