Random good picture Not show
1. The new dock was 230 m long and 92 m broad.
2. Roger Kingdom set the world record of 12.92 seconds.
3. At the close of trade, the Dow Jones index was 1.92 points down.
4. The new text of Article 92, quoted above, gives member states more discretion on this issue.
5. From 92 for 9 to 209 for 9 represented one of the oddest innings in Test cricket.
6. Validation before linking showed that 92% of fatal cancers known to the clinic were also known to the registry.
7. Price from ￡345.92 Left: From Nova's Imperial range, a comfortable wheeled lounger to sit and relax in.
8. There are now 92,000 such schemes, entirely due to the endeavours of individual active citizens and communities.
9. In a more general study researching the full costs of accidents at work during 1991/92 some startling figures were revealed.
10. Surrey had made 92 for three when Stuart suddenly declared - we thought he had gone mad.
11. A ￡500 agreed overdraft with NatWest will cost you nearly ￡92 over a year.
12. It delivered on average 16. 92 m. p. g. over about 400 measured miles of mixed driving, not great.
13. For the next 92 days, the baby needed constant attention.
14. Downing was cut 92 times and struggled with her attacker in several rooms before dying, according to police.
15. The stock index had sunk 197.92 points by midday.
16. This wicker hamper is packed with delicious goodies and costs ￡64.92, inclusive of nationwide delivery.
17. Of the 92 cases resolved during the year, only three had to go to informal arbitration as opposed to agreed settlement.
18. Silver cufflinks are ￡49.92, and a Waterman 100 fountain pen is ￡120.
19. Bradman, who has died in Adelaide aged 92, was without question the greatest batsman in the history of cricket.sentencedict.com/92.html
20. Stocks in Bogota fell 0. 92 percent, while prices in Medellin declined 0. 20 percent.
21. This will mean that those qualifying for extra help will receive a rebate of up to ￡92.
22. My grandmother died at the ripe old age of 92.
23. The privately owned land is a steep, rugged parcel of 171 acres near Highway 92.
24. Surely, a full life even for some one who lived to the advance age of 92.
25. Wagner, who died Dec. 29 at the age of 92, was a most remarkable man.
26. In 1987 the Ministry killed 711 badgers and found tuberculosis in only 92.
27. In the nick of time: according to one recent report 80 out of 92 league clubs are technically insolvent.
28. Lothian is also a well defined employment centre with nearly 92 percent of its working population employed within its boundary.
29. One dehydrated camel drank 186 litres of water in two bouts of 94 and 92 litres.
30. The Nasdaq composite index slumped 20. 33 points, or 1. 2 percent, at 1, 650. 92.