Random good picture Not show
1. A person's cyberspace avatar could have any desired appearance and behaviour.
2. For some, the use of an avatar frees them from shyness and allows them to interact more openly and honestly.
3. The avatar can be a realistic depiction of the actual person or a completely fanciful one.
4. The prefabricated avatar fetches bits of knowledge for you, based on a profile you create.
5. Another new motion capture technique used on Avatar is Facial Performance Replacement (FPR), which allowed Cameron to digitally rework an actor's facial movement.
6. Gilgul: The rite of destroying an Avatar as well as a mage's ability to do magic or to reincarnate.
7. This avatar is fully equipped to deal with prison riots and other rebellions.
8. When global marketing expenses are added, "Avatar" may cost its various backers $500 million.
9. As the avatar of justice, they were praised by many people.
10. This avatar can move around the imagined world, meet people, socialise, buy land and property with the game's virtual currency and set up businesses.
11. A statuesque female avatar walks up, standing over him.
12. The second was an avatar of a humanlike dummy , again viewed from behind.
13. Anastasya is convinced the Mother Namtaru, the Avatar of Asha's Nightmares, can give her clues to unraveling the mystery of all that has befallen her.
14. "Why weren't they eliminated already?" The avatar asked. "The servant of the Tranquil will be imparting them a strength your oafish legions do not possess. "
15. "Avatar" created a new planetary experience and an earthbound experience in 3D.
16. Fox says preproduction on Avatar will start in about a year and that Cameron might shoot the two films back to back which means both could be in theaters before the end of 2015.
17. My avatar is coming along nicely , and I feel so happy!
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. From Prato discovered "persistence of vision" to the Bridge screen production of "Animal projector" and the film industry today to "Avatar" are related to the development of technology .
19. Avatar: Primary weapon range decreased by 20 %, reload time increased by 100 %.
20. Coldfrost calls the avatar of arctic glacier to freeze her enemy.
21. By typing in simple commands you could pick up objects and talk to other avatars, with your words displayed in a cartoon bubble above your head.
22. He earns it because of his shiny novelty and flair, and, perhaps especially, because he is an avatar of the Chinese ascendance.
23. We can only assume that Breivik has confused the computer fantasy games he played - using a busty blonde avatar named "conservatism" - with political analysis.
24. They earn points by exploring the site and these points can then be used to kit out their Zui avatar.
25. Far from a picaresque Everyman, Saleem discovers he shares special powers with every other person born in the same hour and comes to see himself as the incarnation of India, an avatar of the nation.
26. I am looking for a graphic artist to create a set of avatar pieces.
27. The sensors track a person's location and context to feed information to a'shadow avatar. "
28. As part of the deal SK Telecom (Korea's leading telco) awarded Fix8 a contract "to lead the development of SKT's 3D avatar animation technology to enhance mobile and online communications."
29. In April of this year, however, things soured when Taylor caught Barmy getting intimate with another avatar, named Modesty McDonnell.
30. Some Vaishnava sects based in eastern India regard Balarama as being the ninth avatar of Vishnu.
More similar words: excavate, aggravate, cataract, naval, savage, avarice, data, at all, a variety, fatal, private, available, not at all, motivate, enervate, elevator, a variety of, avant-garde, at a time, at a loss, catalog, blatant, privately, be available, at any rate, at any cost, database, at any time, innovative, innovation.