Random good picture Not show
(1) Henry immediately zoomed in on the weakest part of my argument.
(2) So the weak part decide to () of him for the presidency even thought no one know any thing about where he stood in the issues.
(3) These types of structural surfaces are the weak part of the rock mass. Their stiffness and strength are much smaller than the rock matrix material.
(4) The retaining screw is a weak part of the whole superstructure . The causes of the screw loosening and fracture are complex and difficult to control.
(5) English listening comprehension instruction is a weak part in higher vocational college education, which be-came a headache problem to students.
(6) Finally, the weak part of the motor —the blade has been carried on crooked intensity and check exposed to the intensity.
(7) Ancient chronometer glossary is a weak part in the study of ancient Chinese glossary.
(8) Scheme design is as all along a weak part of the traditional CAD.
(9) Writing has long been a weak part of college English teaching.
(10) It indicates that mid-pillar is the weak part in terms of aseismic design of shallow underground structure. Sentencedict.com
(11) So the weak part decide to nominate him for presidency, even though no one knew where he stood on issues.
(12) Assesses and analyses the reliability of an actual heat-supply network, finds the weak part, and thus improves the reliability.
(13) After analysing the current writing score situation in College English test, this paper pointed out that English writing teaching have been the weak part of College English education.
(14) The dynamic characteristic analysis of ship lifter has always been a weak part of the lifter field.
(15) The paper introduced two kinds of separator in tank, presented a finite element analysis for their forced structure, point out the weak part.
(16) Under the background of scarce attention to finance post-evaluation, the weak part of that has been investigated.
(17) The study on the primary organization below county in ancient China, especially during the Han and the Tang Dynasty, is a weak part in ancient Chinese history research.
(18) This could be good: Microsoft is promoting to create OSS in the most weak part that is "Business Applications". ...but also....
(19) And you think that, not only are semiconductors, and they have been the weak part of the market, a problem.
(20) The spatial characteristics of construction land expansion and its influencing factors in urban fringe area is a weak part of the whole study of urban land expansion.
(21) English homework is an assistant measure that is very useful for class teaching, but it is also a very weak part in teaching.
(22) The dynamic characteristic analysis of ship lifter always been a weak part of the lifter field.
(23) Nowadays, English teaching in the fundamental period has attained wonderful results, while ESP teaching remains a weak part.
More similar words: weak point, weak position, work party, break apart, peak point, leakproof, break-point, break point, breakpoint, sneak preview, peak production, weak, tweak, weaken, weakly, weaker, tweaker, weak force, weakness, weak spot, weakened, weakling, weaker sex, weakening, weak-kneed, weak-willed, weak signal, weak-minded, part and parcel, spare parts.