Random good picture Not show
1. Recognized internationally as Veneto's leading wine producer, the Allegrini family has played an important role in the history and development of Italy's Veneto area ever since the 16th century.
2. Italian white grape varieties typical of the Veneto region, such as Garganega, Pinot Bianco, Sauvignon Blanc and Trebbiano.
3. We'll also have an election roundup from the streets of New York to the Via Veneto.
4. However, the guard, whose name was not disclosed, was hailed as a hero by some in the Veneto region, where there has been tension between long-time residents and Islamic immigrants.
5. Zuppa del duca eventually made its way to Treviso, just northwest of Venice, in the northeastern province of Veneto.
6. After finishing fifth in Serie B last year, the team from the Veneto region surprisingly found themselves in the top-flight due to irregularities amongst clubs that finished above them.
7. Venice is the center of the larger region of Veneto.
8. After all these years she had reverted to her Veneto dialect and nobody could understand what she was saying.
9. The Serena family started the wine production in 1881. Their holdings cover a range of Italy's best known appellations including Piemonte, Tuscany and Veneto.
10. Most of the city's workers find employment in tourism and related industries, though the city also plays a key market role within the vibrant economic system of the Veneto region.
11. The Prosecco grape is grown primarily in the winegrowing regions of Veneto in Treviso province. The viticulture centers of Valdobiadene and Coneglia are known worldwide for their high-quality.
12. An extinct Indo-European language known from short inscriptions in Veneto dating from the sixth to the first centuries b. c. and possibly belonging to the Italic branch.
13. She was born Eduige Antonia Albina Maino in the province of Veneto in Italy on December 9. 1946, and she grew up in a modest village in the Piedmont near Torino.
14. Due to its superb climate and geographical conditions, the agricultural products in Veneto area are famous and well appreciated all over Italy.
15. His family history and his life's work are intertwined with the history and culture of Valdobbiadene, the region of the Veneto that produces Prosecco.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
16. Located on the fifth and sixth floors, the suite covers 6,099 sq ft and has an additional 1,808 sq ft of balconies and terraces overlooking Via Veneto.
17. In the Best Red Winemaker category, the trophy went to Allegrini of the Veneto region of Italy, whose stylish and bold Allegrini Amarone led the way with the award for Best Old World Red Wine.
More similar words: nerve net, venetian, active network, venetian blind, venetian glass, inventiveness, none too, one-to-one, all one to, magneto, one too many, net of tax, magneton, be prone to, none too soon, fine-tooth, canine tooth, planetoid, be immune to, machine tool, kinetochore, kinetoscope, fine-tooth comb, genet, tenet, magnetosphere, take a shine to, magnetometer, fine-toothed comb, incline towards.