Random good picture Not show
(1) The addition of the switch-on delay times should be noted.
(2) A billion TV viewers watched the switch-on: physics has never been so sexy, and once the thing is repaired, we can look forward to getting some answers.
(3) Scientists have hailed a successful switch-on for an enormous experiment which will recreate the conditions a few moments after the Big Bang.
(4) This paper designs one kind of full current switch-on and off switchgear with permanent magnetic mechanics and simulates the current transferring process.
(5) EGE sensors have a switch-on impulse suppression that blocks the output during the switch-on phase, when the operational voltage is applied.
(6) Furthermore, to improve the power factor, a novel design can considerably minimum THD of the AC input current by increasing the switch-on time near the zero-crossings of the line voltage.
(7) The influences of oxygen impurity influx rate and confinement time on intensity and switch-on time of line emissions are surveyed numerically. Sentencedict.com
(8) Besides switching at a fixed frequency for Flyback converters, quasi-resonant mode is widely used due to its lower switch-on losses and better EMI performance.
(9) The Indian media had been working itself into a frenzy as the switch-on time for the Large Hadron Collider approached.
(10) The differences between comfortable levels in test and comfortable levels in use were greatest at switch-on, and the data decreased gradually with time after switch-on.
(11) It is on pace to produce power a year ahead of its scheduled 2012 switch-on date.
(12) Presents the basic principle and function of the new generation of comprehensive electric protector, as well as the whole process control of HP electric motor switch-on with it.
(13) The scores of question 2 to 10 were significantly different among the different periods after switch-on .
(14) Two major control algorithms, fuzzy control algorithm of frequency and voltage and prediction control algorithm for switch-on, are analyzed in detail.
More similar words: switch on, switch off, switch-off, switch over, switchover, switch, switcher, switch to, switches, pitch on, dip switch, switchman, switcheroo, switching, on-off switch, switch gear, switch room, main switch, switchgear, switchyard, mode switch, switchback, code switch, switchboard, relay switch, reset switch, switchblade, switch board, microswitch, bait and switch.