Random good picture Not show
(1) He spun tops and played with rubber balloons.
(2) The child was fascinated by the spinning top.
(3) The spinning top was losing momentum.
(4) You imagine a spinning top.
(5) Think of a spinning top.
(6) A spinning top is a slightly more advanced origami model that is fun to create anywhere.
(7) Like a spinning top[Sentencedict.com], women don't know what happiness is.
(8) Instead of Earth being like a spinning top made of steel, explains geologist Vic Baker at the University of Arizona in Tucson it has "a bit of plasticity that allows the shape to deform very slightly.
(9) A toy consists of a magnetic spinning top and a plate containing magnets (e. g. "Levitron"). The top may levitate above the magnetic plate. Under what conditions can one observe the phenomenon?
(10) Thus, the spinning top generated a much more powerful gravitomagnetic field than expected.
(11) Sandro Botticelli s chart of hell is like a mushroom cloud or a child s spinning top.
More similar words: spinning, spinning wheel, pinning, bring to pass, inning, ginning, winning, finning, sinning, grinning, beginning, award-winning, in the beginning, at the beginning, winning streak, at the beginning of, spinner, spinney, owing to, cling to, bring to, coming together, bring together, relating to, be willing to, bring to life, according to, bring to a halt, spring to mind, bring to an end.