Random good picture Not show
(1) Sleepy-eyed commuters were wending their way to work.
(2) Sleepy-eyed now, I look at the curtain. It moves...
(3) The ambiance is celebratory and relaxed; the clients, a little sleepy-eyed and very mellow.
(4) Scientists are now sounding the alarm — and urging Australia's senate to declare the iconic, sleepy-eyed marsupials an endangered species.
(5) For most of us, a train journey means a sleepy-eyed commute to work.
(6) It was an early morning in summer . In the streets , sleepy-eyed people were moving quickly , heading towards their jobs . This was the beginning of another ordinary day in New York City .
More similar words: sleepy, sleepyhead, feel sleepy, dry-eyed, dewy-eyed, rapid eye movement sleep, teary-eyed, misty-eyed, bleary-eyed, glassy-eyed, starry-eyed, shifty-eyed, fall into a deep sleep, eagle-eyed, goggle-eyed, sleep, asleep, sleeper, sleep out, sleep off, sleep in, sleep-in, go to sleep, sleepily, sleeping, rem sleep, sleep on it, sleep mode, sleepwear, fall asleep.