Random good picture Not show
1. Like all of Military Sealift Command's ships, the USNS Bridge is an auxiliary ship crewed by civilian mariners but under Navy command.
2. The prime follow-on contract from the Navy's Military Sealift Command, Washington, D.C., calls for SAIC to provide data center, IT and disaster recovery site support.
3. It furnishes sealift and ocean transportation and also operates tankers for fuel transport cargo ships that transport equipment, vehicles and supplies.
4. The Military Sealift Command delivers supplies and conducts specialized missions on behalf of the U.S.
5. Navy around the globe.It furnishes sealift and ocean transportation and also operates tankers for fuel transport cargo ships that transport equipment, vehicles and supplies.
6. Under the contract, CACI will provide the Military Sealift Command with integrated logistics and engineering system development support services, company officials said today.
7. The Military Sealift Command delivers supplies and conducts specialized missions on behalf of the U.S. Navy around the globe.
8. The last of 10 combat stores ships once operated by the U.S. Navy and the Military Sealift Command (MSC) is all but gone.
9. Charting more areas would ensure the safety of cruise ships, sealift vessels and local traffic, said Savi Narayanan[sentencedict.com], director general of the hydrographic service.
10. The contract award marks an expansion of CACI's business with the Military Sealift Command to include a significant engineering component, the officials said.
11. The USNS Victorious is an unarmed ocean surveillance ship operated by a civilian mariner crew working for the Military Sealift Command.
12. In conjunction with a service drawdown, most of the ships were transferred to the Military Sealift Command in the 1990s for operation by civilian mariners.
13. American naval ships have docked in Vietnam, which has agreed to repair American Sealift Command vessels.
More similar words: thumb a lift, seal in, sealing, sea lion, sealing off, sealing wax, self-sealing, sealing compound, sealing ring, lift, lift up, lifted, lift off, uplift, lift-off, lifter, liftoff, lift out, airlift, lifting, ski lift, gas lift, forklift, lift a hand, face lift, face-lift, shoplift, lift pump, on the lift, uplifted.