Random good picture Not show
(1) The Sea of Okhotsk is an arm of the northern Pacific to the west of Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula.
(2) Much of the Sea of Okhotsk visible in the image is covered with low clouds that often form around the islands in the Kuril chain.
(3) The Sea of Okhotsk is the second largest marginal sea of the Pacific, and plays a significant role in the hydrology of the northwestern Pacific.
(4) By the mid-1600s Russians had reached the Sea of Okhotsk, floated down the Amur and passed through the strait dividing Asia from America. Sentencedict.com
(5) Off New England, off west Africa, in the Sea of Okhotsk north of Japan, off Sri Lanka, wherever fish can still be found, it is much the same story.
(6) Ice floe distribution in the Sea of Okhotsk in the period when sea - ice extent is advancing.
(7) What and Where: A 182, 356-square-mile peninsula of volcanoes, geysers, forest and wildlife in the Russian Far East between the Sea of Okhotsk and the North Pacific.
(8) The Soviet Pacific Fleet deployed 100 submarines, combined with 140 surface warships, including a Kiev-class light aircraft carrier, to defend its insurance force in the Sea of Okhotsk.
(9) The survivors floated down the Amur, wintered at the river's mouth and in the spring turned north into the Sea of Okhotsk.
(10) A peninsula of Far Eastern U. S. S. R. between the Sea of Okhotsk and the Bering Sea. It was first explored in the18th century.
(11) The other group live in the Western Pacific in the Siberian sea of Okhotsk and South Korea.
(12) After all, the South China Sea is a recognized international waterway, unlike the Sea of Okhotsk.
(13) Half the gang died. The survivors floated down the Amur, wintered at the river's mouth and in the spring turned north into the Sea of Okhotsk.
(14) A peninsula of Far Eastern U. S. S. R. between the Sea of Okhotsk and the Bering Sea. It was first explored in the 8th century.
(15) MOSCOW – A Russian icebreaker labored Monday through howling winds and heavy snow as it tried to reach icebound ships in the Sea of Okhotsk where more than 500 seamen are trapped.
(16) Compared with spotted seals along Sea of Japan and Sea of Okhotsk, Spotted seals of Liaodong Guif had one base insertion at site 16296 of mtDNA, which prove to be marker between these two populations.
(17) And then, camera in hand, Skerry dives between the ice floes into the waters of the Sea of Okhotsk, bordering the Shiretoko Peninsula.
More similar words: sea of japan, sea of marmara, hot seat, cookhouse, have no idea of, area of interest, area of responsibility, trotsky, leon trotsky, hotshot, sea otter, the hots, hot spot, hotspot, hotspur, potshot, not so hot, hot stuff, hot stock, hot spell, hot sauce, hot spring, call the shots, hot springs, look here, lots and lots, tsk, outskirt, night sky, outskirts.