Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The chief aim of man is not to get money.|
- Similar sentences
- The highest use of capital is not to make more money but to make money to do more for the bettermen..
- The true worth of a man is not to be found in man himself, but in the colours and textures that com..
- The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, t..
- If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.
- The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.
- Life contains but two tragedies. One is not to get your heart’s desire; the other is to get it.
- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
- Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for,..
- I sometimes wonder whether the greater rule of all is --- to know how to please.
- It is easier to get money than to keep it.
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability ..
- The past is of no importance. The present is of no importance. It is with the future that we have t..
- The great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.
- The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say.