Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. Samuel Johnson|
- Similar sentences
- "The harder you work, the luckier you are" is not a law, but people who work extraordinary hard alw..
- Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
- We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
- Remember that your real wealth can be measured not by what you have, but by what you are.
- Strength lies not in defense but in attack.
- You can be lonely even when you are loved by many people, since you are still not anybody's one and..
- A tree stands strong not by its fruits or branches, but by the depth of its roots.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
- I may not be perfect, but parts of me are excellent.
- Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
- Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment.
- Good luck is not permanent, and it may become bad luck if you are carried away by the fruits of goo..
- Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves eithe..
- Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.
- Undoubtedly, philosophers are in the right when they tell us that nothing is great or little otherw..