Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. Mark Twain|
- Similar sentences
- Success in life depends upon happiness, and happiness is found in no other way than through SERVICE..
- Experience keeps a dear school, but fools learn in no other.
- We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if y..
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which ..
- You can often measure a person by the size of his dream.
- You don't judge a tree by the name it wears, you judge a tree by the fruit it bears.
- Bad books corrupt the mind, but sometimes you can learn a lot more from a so- called bad book.
- Give a man a reputation as an early riser and he can sleep 'til noon.
- It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.
- Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
- The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving..
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, thin..
- When you cannot get a compliment in any other way pay yourself one.
- Some live life strictly, following each and every rule rigidly. They go by the book and get stuck b..
- Good luck is always preceded by bad luck, and bad luck can end in good luck.