Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women. Malala Yousafzai|
- Similar sentences
- There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.
- There are only two powers in the world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always ..
- There are only two families in the world, as a grandmother of mine used to say, the haves and the h..
- There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is alw..
- So often, a visit to a bookshop has cheered me, and reminded me that there are good things in the w..
- The injury we do and the one we suffer are not weighed in the same scales.
- Two cents in the pocket, is better than no sense in the head.
- Simplicity is the most difficult thing to secure in this world; it is the last limit of experience ..
- As men, we are all equal in the presence of death.
- I kept always two books in my pocket, one to read, one to write in.
- You cannot have two forenoons in the same day.
- One gets on better in life if one is not over modest.
- Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.
- The "Power of One" is a slogan-not a goal.
- Vulnerability is not weakness, and the uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure we face every day ..