Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations. Kahlil Gibran|
- Similar sentences
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
- If you limit your actions in life to things that nobody can possibly find fault with, you will not ..
- A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
- It is dangerous to think that there is no need to improve yourself.
- The worst thing that could possibly happen to anybody would be to not be used for anything by anybo..
- It is naive to think that self-assertiveness is easy. To live self-assertively - which means to liv..
- Christmas does not remind us that God was born over 2000 years ago. It is a time to remember that G..
- Men tend to think that what they think is good and right, and they see what they expect to see and ..
- A Women's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a ..
- I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not alwa..
- People want pretty much the same things: They wanted to be happy. Most young people seemed to think..
- We artists are indestructible; even in a prison, or in a concentration camp, I would be almighty in..
- It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the ..
- A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth.
- Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.