Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love. George Eliot|
- Similar sentences
- We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without prod..
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- In a heated argument we are apt to lose sight of the truth.
- A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the su..
- Social climbers are prone to telling lies; over- ambitious, greedy, and hedonistic people are more ..
- If you are a reckless, unrestrained and emotionally impulsive person, you are more likely to lose y..
- The mind and heart believe what they want to believe, including religious and political beliefs, bu..
- The more you learn from new experiences and act positively, the more you increase the chances of su..
- By gambling we lose both time and treasure, two things most precious to the life of man.
- People around the world have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the exa..
- The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardles..
- No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his re..
- Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and mi..
- If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave..
- To love is to suffer and there can be no love otherwise.