Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love. Fyodor Dostoyevsky|
- Similar sentences
- Money is not the root of all eviles as is usually claimed, what is the root of all evils is the lus..
- What is the seal of liberation? Not to be ashamed in front of oneself.
- They say there is a doorway from heart to heart, but what is the use of a door when there are no wa..
- It is the failing of youth not to be able to restrain its own violence.
- What is the speed of dark?
- It is the nature of every man to err, but only the fool preserves in the error.
- It is the nature of every man to err, but only the fool perseveres in the error.
- Ethics is the activity of man directed to secure the inner perfection of his own personality.
- Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.
- Faith... is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
- To flee vice is the beginning of virtue, and to have got rid of folly is the beginning of wisdom.
- Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or ..
- To flee vice is the begnning of virtue, and to have got rid of folly is the beginning of wisdom.
- God is the great mysterious motivator of what we call nature and it has been said often by philosop..
- Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be ..