Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||At twenty a man is full of fight and hope. He wants to reform the world. When he is seventy he still wants to reform the world, but he knows he can't. Clarence Darrow|
- Similar sentences
- The true worth of a man is not to be found in man himself, but in the colours and textures that com..
- A man is more than the sum of all the things he can do.
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability ..
- The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.
- A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a ma..
- Your life is full of opportunities and possibilities. It is yours to create, to enjoy or to suffer...
- The world is a zoo of thinking, ethical, selfish, greedy and hypocritical animals - men. The world ..
- Money is the most sought-after wealth in life. Money is the fruit of hard work, achievement and suc..
- A man is a fool if he drinks before he reaches the age of 50, and a fool if he doesn't afterward.
- The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable he is.
- A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - Sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at..
- The test of Christian character should be that a man is a joy- bearing agent to the world.
- The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his li..
- In the East a man becomes divine only when he is no longer jealous, a man is thought to be enlighte..
- The measure of a man is what he does with power.