Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Sacrifice is the surrender of that which you value in favor of which you dont. Ayn Rand|
- Similar sentences
- Never waste jealousy on a real man: it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run.
- Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore th..
- Never hide yourself! When you say something, don’t be in the shadow; let everyone see you! Whatever..
- This is the beauty of doing work you enjoy, so that while it is a chore in one respect, it is a ple..
- I have but one lamp wait which my feet are guided ; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of n..
- A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies.
- The only fear that builds character, is the fear of God.
- I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.
- But you see, the measure of hell you're able to endure is the measure of your love.
- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we be..
- My advice is to never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.
- The myth of the self-made man, has to be profoundly hypocritical: it is the self-serving demonstrat..
- There are no secrets to success: don’t waste time looking for them. Success is the result of perfec..
- It has always seemed that a fear of judgement is the mark of guilt and the burden of insecurity.
- To hide feelings when you are near crying is the secret of dignity.