Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||But you see, the measure of hell you're able to endure is the measure of your love. Ayn Rand|
- Similar sentences
- It’s true, the scale can only give you a numerical reflection of your relationship with gravity. Th..
- You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time; but you can't..
- Your life is what you see in front of you.
- The harder you work for your life, the more you will get out of your life.
- When your mother asks, 'Do you want a piece of advice?' it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter i..
- If you love someone, then your freedom is curtailed. If you love someone, you give up much of your ..
- If you want to reach a goal, you must "see the reaching" in your own mind before you actually arriv..
- As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life.
- Confidence turns into pride only when you are in denial of your mistakes.
- If you are victimized by a negative character, which is characterized by laziness, irresponsibility..
- The more peaceful you are, the more beautiful your face becomes; the more violent you are, the ugli..
- Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.
- If you go out looking for friends, you're going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a..
- If you hold back on the emotions - if you don't allow yourself to go all the way through them - you..
- But in the real world, you couldn’t really just split a family down the middle, mom on one side, da..