Random good picture Not show
1) Non-radioactive oligonucleotide duplexes were prepared the same way by mixing 2 pmol each of the complementary strands.
2) Nonradioactive probes in nucleic acid hybridization are important for popularization of gene diagnosis techniques.
3) Methods of ELISA, nonradioactive molecular hybridization and RT PCR were applied in the detection of rice grassy stunt virus (RGSV).
4) A new method for constructing nonradioactive hybridization probes was studied, which allowed crosslinks to be producedbetween HRP and single-stranded DNA.
5) Isn't the nonradioactive form of that used for rat poison?
6) Some elements such as uranium, commonly used as fuel in nuclear power plants, are always radioactive; there is no nonradioactive form of them that naturally occurs in nature.
More similar words: radioactive, radioactively, radioactive dust, radioactive waste, radioactive decay, radioactive isotope, radioactive material, radioactivity, bioactive, proactive, nonreactive, vasoactive, hypoactive, radiosensitive, retroactive, photoactive, radio antenna, psychoactive, retroactively, radio astronomy, radio announcer, neutron radiation, psychoactive drug, active trade, productive activity, radio receiver, conrad, radioprotection, radiative, retroactivity.