Random good picture Not show
1. Morton stabbed the man while on furlough .
2. Morton stood stunned, unable to believe his ears.
3. Zoologist Eugene Morton has propounded a general theory of the vocal sounds that animals make.
4. Morton says his parents kicked him out, but his brothers say this isn't so .
5. Mr Morton is undoubtedly cleverer than Mr Kirkby, but he will be hard put to match his popularity.
6. Harold Morton was in the fifth grade, and he was small for his age.
7. Morton was a cut above the average nob, that was for sure.
8. Morton likes the stocks of Gannett and Knight Ridder mainly for this reason.
9. Morton accepted but always maintained links to Sellers in Philadelphia, a hundred miles to the south.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Fletchers was advised by Sheffield law firm Ashton Morton Slack.
11. Port Vale have signed Morton striker Alex Mathie on a month's loan.
12. Morton dipped his head, his face pulled wide, excited.
13. Morton had become immediately more thoughtful, and had ordered him to keep the matter firmly underneath his hat.
14. Not even Mr Morton can play down the gravity of this latest crisis.
15. Morton drifted into the grand salon, which was teeming with people.
16. The new busboy, Morton, boxed in his spare time.
17. Morton slowed the speed a little, preparing to bring the boat to a halt when he needed to.
18. Outside linebacker Mike Morton, making his first start since Rob Fredrickson went down with season-ending shoulder surgery, had eight tackles.
19. He'd spent an afternoon with Morton when he first joined the company, as part of his induction.
20. At ten o'clock Morton put on full evening dress, and took a cab to the Beresfords' mansion.
21. Morton strolled to the window and watched the unending procession of cabs and carts, two-horse vans and omnibuses.
22. Streets around the normally tranquil town of Morton in Marsh were sealed and long traffic jams built up.
23. Even when Morton and Collins started fighting on the field,[sentencedict.com] neither player was disciplined.
24. He also had a rank contempt for Desmond Morton.
25. We strolled down the Morton Street Pier.
26. He fished out the number Major Morton had given him and dialled.
27. With enormous skill she manipulated friends and assisted long-time royal watcher Andrew Morton to secure her ticket to freedom.
28. But nothing had prepared her for the angry letter she received from the Duke of Edinburgh, says Morton.
29. What have I done that ... No, first, aren't you worried by what Morton might do?
30. The next day the Rivers family returned to their separate places of work, and I moved to the cottage in Morton.
More similar words: report on, barton, carton, burton, overtone, start on, undertone, porto, hair tonic, hypertonia, hypertonic, sort out, sort of, mother tongue, short of, prior to, exert oneself, tortoise, the sort of, edith wharton, hypertonicity, assert oneself, sort order, port of call, go short of, be short of, a silver tongue, silver-tongued, in support of, run short of.