Similar words: not much to look at, moloch, molotov, tremolo, homolog, timolol, pomology, lemology. Meaning: n. an island of central Hawaii (between Maui and Oahu).
Random good picture Not show
1) In Hawaii lepers were first sent to Molokai as colonists, not as patients.
2) To some residents, that meant he belonged in Molokai.
3) Living in New York City and studying on Molokai may seem like a strange combination. But they compliment each other beautifully.
4) Karen Holt, executive director of the Molokai Community Service Council, has been considering how the seal might be kept on the island.
5) Molokai residents show a deep regard for tradition and take great care to preserve the island's unique cultural heritage.
6) On Molokai residents are hoping that KP2 can beat the odds and stay wild but still hang out with them.
7) KP2's popularity in Molokai stems from the fact that he doesn't seem to know he's a seal.
8) Living in New York City and studying on Molokai may seem like a strange combination.
9) In 1909[sentencedict.com], the U. S. Government assumed control of the leper settlement at Molokai.
10) There are no direct flights from the mainland to Molokai.
11) His Superintendent asked for a priest to go to the island of Molokai where a colony of lepers lived in appalling conditions.
12) Three months after he was released into the wild, KP2 swam to the southern shore of Molokai and started befriending wharf dwellers.
13) However, most people know Hawaii only by six of these islands: Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and the Big Island Honolulu.
14) Urban Honolulu, the state capital, is a cosmopolitan metropolis with a population of more than 370,000; the entire island of Molokai, a scant 50 miles away, has only 7,400 residents.
15) Every island has at least one energy accent: waves in Maui, wind in Lanai and Molokai, solar panels in Oahu and eventually, if all goes well, biomass energy from crops grown on Kauai.
16) Tourists, maybe two dozen in all, have traveled by mule down the cliff from "topside" Molokai,[http://sentencedict.com/molokai.html] and are now lunching quietly in a grassy field.
17) The state flag has eight stripes representing the Hawaiian archipelago's major islands: Nihau, Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe and the Big Island of Hawaii.
18) The distance likely would be too far for the seal to swim back, but if he does, the federal agency will then put KP2 in an aquarium or sea park, neither of which Molokai has.
19) For months now, a baby monk seal named KP2 has been the biggest celebrity on the island of Molokai.
20) For safety's sake, NOAA officials are planning to have KP2 sent far from Molokai as early as this week.
21) The programme will introduce two charming islands of Hawaii - Lanai and Molokai.
22) Once those connections are made — first with cables stretching from Molokai and Lanai, the islands nearest Oahu — the capital will get power through them.
23) Ms. Smith suggested framing the KP2 sendoff as a 'graduation from Molokai.'
24) And I jumped at the chance to attend an immersion-style camp on the island on the island of Molokai.
More similar words: not much to look at, moloch, molotov, tremolo, homolog, timolol, pomology, lemology, gemology, thermology, nomology, homology, cosmology, gemmology, etymology, homologue, entomology, seismology, homologues, homologous, enzymology, seismologic, cosmologist, nomological, homological, epistemology, etymological, cosmological, entomologist, homologation.