Random good picture Not show
1. Duff called me in the course of our conversation.
2. In the course of evolution, some birds have lost the power of flight.
3. In the course of time, I began to understand.
4. In the course of the argument, the most enormous errors of fact simply pullulated.
5. Several new party members resiled in the course of time.
6. Be patient : you will be promoted in the course of time.
7. In the course of researching customer needs, we discovered how few families have adequate life insurance.
8. She was propositioned several times in the course of the evening.
9. In the course of the 1930s steel production in Britain approximately doubled.
10. In the course of my everyday life, I had very little contact with teenagers.
11. They were charged with obstructing the police in the course of their duty.
12. In the course of the years many books had accumulated in the house.
13. She'll get used to school in the course of time.
14. I expect they plan to have children in the course of time.
15. In the course of the experiments,(sentencedict.com/in the course of.html) they came across a series of new problems.
16. I hope the problem could be settled in the course of nature.
17. We came up against a lot of problems in the course of building our extension.
18. We struck up a conversation, in the course of which it emerged that he was a sailing man.
19. He's seen many changes in the course of his long life.
20. In the course of time, many of their myths become entangled.
21. Three vacations occur in the course of the year,viz,two weeks at Christmas,ten days at Easter and the usual two months in summer.
22. In the course of history, love has driven men and women to strange extremes.
23. Physical death follows in the course of time.
24. As new species in the course of time are formed through natural selection, others will become rarer.
25. A holiday on Exmoor in the course of that summer was dogged by her rheumatism.
26. Three alleged police informers were murdered in the course of the demonstrations.
27. I got to know my fellow travellers quite well in the course of the three-day journey.
28. He reverted to his point of view several times in the course of his speech.
29. He was carrying out his functions as a trustee in the course of his business, rather than as a private individual.
30. He was remembered with great affection by all who knew him in the course of his short life.
More similar words: in the case of, in due course, course, of course, discourse, on the contrary, in the name of, in the shape of, nurse, by yourself, in case of, because of, make use of, at the cost of, at the expense of, to the contrary, around the corner, the cost of living, burst into, a couple of, in the way, in that, in the end, in the air, in the way of, in the open, in the past, in the main, in the dark, in this case.