Random good picture Not show
1. You look very smart in that suit.
2. He looked a right prat in that pink suit.
3. His talents are not fully appreciated in that company.
4. You look good in that shirt.
5. I heard a girl squeal in that room.
6. Is there anything in that box?
7. She lives in that house among the trees.
8. Mr. Jay wears the pants in that family.
9. You look really stunning in that dress!
10. A great epidemic burst forth in that area.
11. He was the most timorous person in that event.
12. We've been deceived in that boy.
13. You won't be warm enough in that flimsy dress.
14. You look good in that dress.
15. They are visiting in that city.
16. History is well taught in that school.
17. It was barbarous to treat prisoners in that manner.
18. I stayed in that night awaiting her summons.
19. All sorts of lamps are available in that shop.sentencedict.com/in that.html
20. A king governs in that country.
21. She always sits in that chair.
22. You look terrific in that dress.
23. Next week those goods will exhibit in that shop.
24. These attractions induce people to travel in that country.
25. I would never trust in that kind of person.
26. There's more than a grain of truth in that.
27. I was press-ganged into working in that business.
28. The lighting in that restaurant is soft and romantic.
29. There is no use in that.
30. She looks rather masculine in that suit.
More similar words: that, at that, and that, now that, see that, all that, that is, so that, and all that, only that, seeing that, in order that, that is to say, in the way, in the air, in the end, in the way of, in the past, in the main, in the open, in the dark, more often than not, at that time, in this case, in the least, in the world, in the heat of, in the name of, in the future, in the case of.