Random good picture Not show
1. They could end up with a 50-point winning margin.
2. If they take this game lightly they could end up with egg on their faces.
3. This could mean that we end up with a revolving door Congress, in which former members return as lobbyists.
4. The weakest students can end up with a negative score.
5. Anyone who swims in the river could end up with a nasty stomach upset.
6. Carefully separate leaves; you should end up with about 18 round lettuce cups, each about 3 to 5 inches across.
7. As a result you can end up with a file bordering on the megabytes instead of a few tens of kilobytes.
8. Let a smile be your umbrella, and you'll end up with a face full of rain. George Carlin
9. You thus end up with a whole batch of specific tasks to carry out, some over several months, even years.
10. Term limits could mean that we end up with a revolving door Congress, in which former members return as lobbyists.
11. Here's a checklist to help ensure you end up with the right advice.
12. You end up with a gridded image with each square a different combination of negative exposure and flash exposure.
13. Why bother being Hollywood if you end up with such an identity crisis?
14. There are other variations but they all end up with black's king being cornered on h8 or h7.
15. Such a person would end up with a few very large schemata and would be unable to detect differences in things.
16. Which means you end up with a larger pile of results from your search.
17. Usually I end up with old men, pensioners, church deacons.
18. You end up with walls lined with sheets of paper, or blackboards covered with artistic scrawl.
19. Many investors could end up with even more money if they kept stock funds in taxable accounts.
20. Eat too much of it and you will end up with pellagra.
21. It doesn't really matter, as long as you end up with copies other than in the subdirectory which is about to be burned.
22. Therefore, the meetings end up with lists and no decision.http://sentencedict.com
23. If you use too much colour you can end up with something that looks like a fruit salad.
24. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
25. Application Apply bronzer evenly and don't go over the same area twice or you will end up with streaks.
26. Tough guy or sweet guy? Why bother being Hollywood if you end up with such an identity crisis?
27. Try to walk another footpath on the site, you end up with very wet feet.
28. Isolation of affected cases must be very rigorously followed, or you will end up with a large outbreak on your hands.
29. Combining the three ounces of gin and vermouth that you stir you will end up with a four-ounce martini.
30. Then, we have to start trapping with other guys, and they end up with open jump shots.
More similar words: come up with, put up with, meet up with, keep up with, catch up with, end up, make friends with, wind up, stand up, round up, stand up for, stand up to, with, without, within, do with, go with, down with, get on with, withdraw, do without, bear with, live with, deal with, with young, play with, talk with, meet with, cope with, go without.